I currently teach four weekly beginner t'ai chi classes on Whidbey Island, in Freeland and Coupeville.
I teach everyone from beginners to advanced students. For BEGINNERS, the class times are:
• Mondays at either 10:00 a.m. or 4:00 p.m. at my office/t'ai chi studio at 5548 Myrtle Avenue, Suite 303 in Freeland (opposite the Chase Bank)
• Tuesdays at 2:00 p.m. at my office/t'ai chi studio at 5548 Myrtle Avenue, Suite 303 in Freeland (opposite the Chase Bank). This is a Beginner/Mixed class.
• Wednesday mornings at 11:00 in Coupeville at the Nordic Lodge at 63 Jacobs Rd.
For approved INTERMEDIATE students, the class times are:
• Mondays at 10:30 a.m. or 4:30 p.m. at my office/t'ai chi studio at 5548 Myrtle Avenue, Suite 303 in Freeland (opposite the Chase Bank)
• Wednesday mornings at 10:30 in Coupeville at the Nordic Lodge, 63 Jacobs Rd.
ADVANCED students should contact me for their current class schedule.
Check the maps below for directions.
All classes include work on the t'ai chi form we're learning as well as qigong exercises. The classes are appropriate for anyone, from beginners on, especially older adults who would like to begin an exercise program or improve their balance, flexibility, or strength.
Currently no classes are canceled.
Before your first time attending class, you might want to call me at (360) 544-8445 or e-mail me at Lynne@Lynne.org so I can expect you.
Freeland class location:
5548 Myrtle Avenue Suite 303 (around the back) Freeland, WA 98249
Coupeville class location:
Nordic Lodge 63 Jacobs Rd. Coupeville, WA 98239
For more information or to make an appointment, call (360) 544-8445 or e-mail Lynne@Lynne.org. I am located on Whidbey Island at 5548 Myrtle Avenue, Suite 303, in Freeland, WA.